On one hand, you’ll never be able to convince your parents to switch. On the other hand, you’ll never be able to convince your parents to switch!
“The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone else when we’re uncool.” Lester Bangs (Almost Famous)
2. Least Favourite film: PS I Love you. Horrible, cheesy, cliched, shite. No Irish person dared place themselves in such a terrible film.
When is this gunna stop??
1. Favourite film: Vertigo. A toss up between this and the Godfather. But I love Hitchcock. Hard to believe this was made in the 1950’s with Jimmy Stewart, must have been pretty subversive for the time.
30. Your favourite song: REM - Find the River. I don’t actually have 1 favourite song. Its too hard there are too many. But this one just stood out for me tonight. Beautiful song.
29. Artist you wish were still alive: Layne Stayley (song by Pearl Jam) - 4/20/02. Love the lyric “So sing just like him, fuckers, it won;t offend him. Just me, cause he’s dead.”
28. Song you think everyone should have to listen to: Teenage Riot - Sonic Youth. Its quite sad that a song which is almost 25 years old sounds more relevant and vital than most new music coming out today.